Monday - December 3 - The Reformation Continues
- Notes: The Reformation Continues ... See below, & copy them into your notebook to study for your Quiz
- Read about Calvin & Loyola in their own words. Write down 5 key ideas that show their point of view. Get readings and double bubble information from the absent folders in the classroom.
Tuesday - December 4 - The Counter Reformation & The Legacy of the Reformation
- Finished partner work on "Protestant Reformation / Catholic Reformation" double bubble
- Use prior knowledge, notebook, and textbook to create a multi-flow thinking map in your notebook that show as many CAUSES and EFFECTS of the Reformation & Counter-Reformation
Wednesday - December 5 - QUIZ: Renaissance & Reformation
- Took a quiz on the Renaissance & Reformation. You will need to see Mr. McG to make up.
- After the quiz, we watched a video on The Execution of Anne Boleyn
- Video Questions sheet & link to watch the video located below
Thursday - December 6 - Jigsaw:The Muslim World Expands (Ottoman, Safavid, & Mughal Empires)
- TS#21 ... Answer the question on the first slide below about governing when there is great cultural diversity
- Brief discussion of different Approaches to Cultural Diversity (Copy chart in the presentation below)
- Independent Work Time on "Jigsaw: The Muslim World Expands" assignment ... students in the first seat of a row should complete Ottoman column. Students in the second seat back = Safavid column. Students who sit in the last seat of a row = Mughal column.
Friday - December 7 - The Muslim World Expands (day 2)
- Partner work to complete the other Muslim Empires on the "Jigsaw: Muslim World Expands" assignment from yesterday
- After completing all three columns, each group completed the "Comparing & Contrasting Muslim Word" assignment