1. What does it mean to have an alliance with someone?
2. What country do you think this poster comes from? (check out picture on pg. 840)
3. The map on pg. 839 show the European alliances in 1914. What good and bad things do you predict will happen because of these alliances?
I can analyze the causes of World War 1
Today we worked on projects to show he long term causes and t"trigger" event that led to WW1
- 2nd, 3rd, & 6th hours: Group "idea capture" of the essential questions (Prezi link)
- 4th & 5th hours: "M.A.I.N. + Trigger" illustration project (Click here for another copy of the directions)