BE READY FOR A QUIZ ON WWI & Notebook Check TOMORROW (Tuesday 4/1)
Turn in your SQ3R if you didn't on Friday
Think about our study of World War I, write down two words that you think are important for someone to understand in order to have a good solid understanding of World War I? Write them down in your notebook.
- I can explain the goals of Clemenceau (France), George (Britain), & Wilson (US) for the Paris Peace Conference
- I can explain the major provisions that made it into the Treaty of Versailles officially ending World War I
- First, we had a quick review of why the United States eventually entered war in 1917
- Next, watch the video below and in your notebook capture your thoughts & ideas. Pay particular attention to what each of the following leaders wanted at the end of the war.
Video: Paris Peace Conference - 1919
David Lloyd George
- Lastly, read over the chart below. Make sure you understand all four of the provisions of the treaty which officially ended WWI. Copy the chart into your notebook.
You should review this website & your notebook to make sure that you can answer all of the learning targets related to World War I. Below the learning target list you will find a 25 minute video that reviews most of them.